Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Saturday, November 1, 2003

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." -- A. Whitney Brown

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Try to avoid calling anyone a "vacuous, coffee-nosed, malodorous pervert", today. (That can be taken the wrong way, I've discovered.)

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

You will make people squirm, today. Surprisingly, some of them will show remarkable talent at squirming.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Secret society day, today. Don't join -- no matter how much you like the secret handshake. Also, good day to swear off pickles.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

There will be a great disturbance in the force, today. Fortunately, it will be caused by a really funny lawyer joke sweeping through the Universe, so there's no reason for you to worry.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Go find something flat, and scribble on it. People have been doing that for tens of thousands of years, and it's mostly been ok.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Someone will tell you that you "run funny." Just ignore them. (And be very glad they didn't see you throwing a baseball.)

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

You might have that mole on your back checked out. It may actually be a gopher.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Today you will receive a gift horse. Unfortunately, it will have a really horrendous case of gingivitis.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Excellent day to fritter things away.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Beware the Ides of March. Also, if you have a friend named "Brutus", it might behoove you to be a trifle more selective...

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

Yesterday's bathtub mystery will be explained today. Still, you'll have no idea what to feed the penguin. Pizza might work, I'd think.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

A man wearing two left shoes and a shirt with only one sleeve will approach you today, and try to interest you in a no-load mutual fund. Trust him -- he knows what he's doing.

The Daily Humorscope

Personal Humorscope Subscriptions

Thanks for subscribing to the Daily Humorscope!

This prediction was generated exclusively for Charles Mims.

Please forward this Daily Humorscope to your uncle Earl, and to all your friends and relatives who you think would like it. You may do anything you like with your Daily Humorscope, as long as you keep this notice intact, except resell it. Please use the Daily Humorscope content service to add it to your web page (coming soon).

To sign up for your own personalized Daily Humorscope, or to report problems, please visit the subscription page.

To change your email options, click here.

Copyright 2003 by Humorscope.com, All Rights Reserved