and thats what makes that show awwsome... they dont go by PCness :-) same as Simpsons and Family Guy!

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, November 01, 2003 04:16:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Who's the Better Cartoon Wife?

Well see the thing about South Park is it's supposed to be offensive to e'one. They even warn you of that before it comes on. I mean in the South Park movie when they went to war with Canada, they had operation hide behind the darky. Let the blacks move in first and get killed so the whites didn't have to. In the episode last Wednesday they went after those artists such as Metallica that was/is against d/l'ing music off the internet. The guys themselves aren't actually that bad, they just like to try and piss people off.