Not that, that is for sure!  We went to the art festival.  Just got home.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Box
Subject: [Sndbox] I have been busy

I cleaned my bathroom, dusted the whole house, swept and mopped the kitchen
floors and the front entry way and all the bathrooms,did 4 loads of laundry,
hauled 4 wheelbarrows full of mulch from across the way and worked in the
flower beds outfront, painted all the spots on the walls that the kids and
the movers had made messes on...knicks and such...hand prints...hung a bunch
of pictures...and it is only 1pm. Molly wants to go out for a bit. Steven is
refusing to clean his room, so there is no phone to call his girlfriend and
I have taken the cord that plugs the tv in off the tv and hidden it in my
room. I have the  phone up here too. I will be locking my door when I leave.
I think we will go to my sister in laws and visit with them..and then go to
sams.

What are you all doing?

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner