In a message dated 11/3/2003 1:05:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Didn't make it to Church at all today, either service. Just made sure Nicole got there and back...and I didn't even try getting online before a hour ago roughly.....so those two together should tell you how miserable I felt today. lol

Something has to be wrong for me to miss Church, much less both services. And for me to not even sign the comptuer on, well that does spell sick. ROFL

Feeling better at the moment than I have all day though.....

dont feel bad  half our congragation was out with the flu today