More like because it was down half the time. lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Name that tune...

In a message dated 11/2/2003 2:53:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ours did that all the time, some channels more than others. And yeah wish I had of thought of that when Bethany mentioned customer service. ROFL Because customer service and cable in the same sentance is a joke. ROFL

thats because they are usually busy with idiots who ask whats wrong with my cable and they dont have it plugged in  lol.