Things People Are Thinking While In The Church Choir:

* I wonder if Pastor's ever considered Rogaine....

* Straight face. I will keep a straight face. I don't care how many
breath mints Billy has put up his nose, I will keep a straight face!

* Oh my, that woman who just walked in late has a purse that is
just what I've been looking for. I need to find out where she
shops!

* Uh oh, I see my husband/wife is nodding off again out there.

* Where is my spouse/child? I don't see them in our usual pew.

* I wonder if anyone up here has a cough drop?!!!!

* I wish the person next to me had some Altoids....and would
use one.

* I think the sound man forgot to mute the pastor's lapel mic
before we started the hymn. I hope he notices soon! Really
soon!!

* Do we have to go home....?

* Why Oh why did I decide to have that leftover chili for
breakfast?!

* Someone needs a breath mint.

* Who is wearing that awful cologne?

* I wonder if this robe makes me look fat?

* Well, this is a fine time for those high fiber bran muffins to kick
in.

* That preacher has got more wind than a Chinese typhoon!