In a message dated 11/2/2003 1:30:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

LOL, actually I don't know why I'm worried about all this. Like I said it's been forever since I've watched it all the way through and the last time I even flipped over for a few minutes was when Bo and Hope were attacked at that fashion show thingy and Sean thought they were dead. BTW, did they ever find out who killed Colin? That was about the time I quit watching it was when he was killed.

nicole killed him, but Victor paid Larry Welch to confess.