I was going to skip this one, seeing I'm Mr. Finiky tummy and all. lol But yeah, I was leaning toward the rat myself.....as sick as that sounds. lol

I'm with Neecy, a rat would have to be cleaner. lol Although, I should be safe if the Rev's right about not breaking the skin. I mean, after all how hard can you chew when your throwing up? ROFL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Zobmondo Question for Thursday Nov 6

I'm thinking rats tail.  I can control how I chew.  In other words I could conceivable chew on a rats tail without actually breaking the skin on the tail if I chewed softly enough.  It seems to me to get the plague you might need to get beneath the skin.  I suppose frying it would be against the rules?  That would be changing the spirit of the question, wouldn't it?

Charles Mims