Hope your weekend was great....since ya won't read this till after it's
over, LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 6:06 PM
To: Sandbox (E-mail)
Subject: [Sndbox] Later

I'm outta here. I'm mostly caught up now.  Still have a couple of old
messages, but I've got only 25 unread now. Hopefully I'll catch up fully
next Monday or Tuesday.  Hope you all have a good weekend.  I've got a
tournament tonight and tomorrow, so I'm gonna be tired after this weekend.
See ya'll on Monday.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”