Hank and Jenny Sue were feeding the chickens on her grandma's farm. After a
while, Hank had to answer a call of nature. Spying an outhouse, he excused
himself.

Jenny Sue waited for Hank . . . and waited, and waited. Finally, she looked
inside and saw Hank stirring around in the outhouse shit with a stick.
"Hank, what the heck are you doing?" she yells.

"I dropped my jacket down the hole," he complains. "It's the one my momma
gave me."

Jenny Sue shakes her head. "You're crazy . . .you're not gonna wear that
thing now, are you?"

"Heck no," Hank assures her, "but there's a baloney sandwich in one of the
pockets.