Laurie wrote:

> I think I read where she gave him an ultimatum before he left to do some naval duty
> thing..and when he
> didn't do what she wanted, she married that Parker-Boyles guy.

That sounds familiar.  IIRC, all three of them went to school together and had
something of a well-known triangle.

> She may have been the love of his life, but she should have respected his decision
> to marry Diana...and not have been interferring and the "other" woman for the entire
> marriage.

Oh, absolutely.  Both Charles and Camilla bear a lot of blame for what Diana went
through -- but of course Diana was not the completely innocent victim as she is often
portrayed.  Above all, Charles should have kept his vows.

> I don't think he will marry her while his mother is alive. But I do think as soon as
> he is King he will.....

That, of course, raises the question of whether he ever will be king.  I wouldn't put
his odds all that high.

Best wishes,
Lowell