Ok just checking. Now I don't have to worry about you too much, LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 2:04 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Fw: small test - I am in the 2% - What
areyou?..letmeknow

Not particularly.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

Do you fantasies of breaking and entering?

LOL! Well, I was looking at my monitor at the time, hence the cream color,
but the crow bar, not sure.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

I thought of a cream colored crow bar. Hmmm....