-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lowell R. Matthews
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:30 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] She doesn't want to be looked at like a
sexobjecT????(RRated)

David wrote:

> I know this is a loaded question, but if people like Madonna and Britney
are not in hell, then who will be??

The obvious answer from our POV is, of course, anyone who refuses during
life to accept the offer of salvation and redemption that comes from
Jesus Christ to cover the original sin of Adam and Eve into which all people
are born and fall short of the Glory of God.

Madonna and Britney are still alive, so they still have a chance.  Madonna
is older and so might be a little easier to reach as she is learning
adult responsibility; OTOH, she was raised Roman Catholic and might be
harder to reach for that reason.  (We can always indulge in Protestant -
Catholic disputes if we really want elsewhere.)  Britney has said that she
was raised right, so maybe that will come out in time.  Maybe it
won't.

All I can say is, from what I see right now, if either of them were to die
today, I'd have serious doubt either would reach Heaven.

---Lowell