"Kathleen just received word from Douglas Hagmann of Northeast Intelligence
Network that a terror attack is imminent on Al Aqsa mosque, possibly within
hours."

>From Doug's site:

"11 November 2003; 1245 EST: Network analysts Joclyn Ross and "Patriot" have
uncovered what appears to be the "precursor event" that will surely be the
start terrorist activities beginning in the Middle East and the United States. In
a plan reminiscent of and designed after Kristalnacht (night of broken glass)
that propelled the Nazi Party to power before WWII, al Qaeda terrorists
appear to be in the "execution phase" of destroying "their own" Mosque. The current
and most recent political and religious issues regarding the Mosque
notwithstanding, the attack on and the potential destruction of this significant Muslim
shrine is designed to enrage Muslims worldwide. The plot to destroy the
Mosque by fundamentalist Islamic terrorists, then placing the blame on the
"Zionists and the Americans", if not stopped in time, will be the platform from which
all further retaliatory strikes will be made. This is THE event that has been
referenced in a number of sermons, jihad posts, and ot!
her channels of communication that will mark the call to jihad in the United
States
.

Based on a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of all of the evidence,
thousands of communications, and numerous other sources, it would appear that an
attack and the likely destruction of this Muslim sacred shrine is imminent. The
appropriate federal authorities have been placed on notice; as of this
writing, however, no response or even an acknowledgement has been received by this
network  Accordingly, we are presenting this evidence to the public forthwith.
Selected supporting information is offered below."

For more information:

http://www.hagmannpi.com/alaqsa.htm