Madonna still does trashy crap and she's in her 40's.
Once trash...always trash.
~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] She doesn't want to be looked at like a sex objecT????(RRated)

Hmmmm....that sounded a bit judgemental.

I don't think she will be hot in hell...I think she is
acting like a lot of young people do these
days..doesn't mean that she won't look back on these
times when she is older and do one of those "What was
I thinking????" I think even Madonna regrets a lot of
what she did when she was younger and fame went to her
head. We have all gone through self destructive times
in our lives. I know I have..but we grow up and learn
from our mistakes....

Laurie

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > pretty hot one too lol :P
> >

> yeah shell be plenty hot in hell  :-P

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner