OMG..why is that?
~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox]Shouldthefederalgovernmentapplyitselftoraisingthestandard...

my ex has to give me 1/2 of his military retirement
for the rest of his life...cause it was federally
mandated that he do that..I am sure he would love the
government to pick up that tab and let him keep the
1/2 he has to send me every month...

Laurie
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Ok, so your logic is if something is mandated then
> the gvt must pay for it?
> >  I'll switch to your side then, because automobile
> insurance is mandated.
> > You must have it if you own a car.  Which gvt
> agency should I send the bill
> > to?
> >  Charles Mims
> >

> ahh  if only they would pay for it  lol

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner