Brett Favre is awesome. The pronunciation of his name, however sucks. LOL
~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: David
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:01 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Yay, he missed!

Um, he's about my age...maybe a little younger.  I was in college with him.
I think he's 34.
Yep, here it is...

4  Brett Favre QB
Height:  6-2
Weight:  225
Born:  10/10/1969
College:  SouthernMississippi
NFL Experience:  13

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters."