From: Angela
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] (MNF) WOOHOO! What a run!

Yeah I know, thank goodness....Don't get me wrong, I love them...but the
times they have made it to the Bowl has been torture for us. The people
whose house we go to for the party every year are diehard fans. Every Sunday
that they are able to see one of the games, their house is black and yellow
and it's even worse come Super Bowl time. Actually they still deck out the
house in Steeler's colors, even when they don't make it, LOL