Isn't that the truth.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 2:54 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Anatomy of an anti-Semite

I know it's gone on as long as the human race has existed, and till this Earth has passed away sadly will continue. But as a person of faith, I find comments like the ones below deeply disturbing. That anyone could spew such hatred in the name of a holy God is unreal...

The reason that Jesus Christ hasn't returned for judgment since being murdered by the Jews 2,000 years ago is because not one single white person from the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has stood up and exposed Satan and his devils. Only true white blood is recognized by God, even as Noah was 'perfect in his generations.' Satan and his devils now face Jesus's wrath! Brainwashed evil white politicians, clergy, teachers, professors, and other traitor white collaborators will be transformed into Niggers by Jesus and cast into Hell and tortured forever!

- White supremacist group in Illinois