In a message dated 11/11/2003 5:12:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I cannot believe you said that.  Do you really think the gvt should control any media at all?  Isn't a free press the very bedrock of a free society?  Take away that, or dilute it with "official gvt. media" and you are setting yourself up for tyranny.  Look back throughout history for verification.

a government backed media would be jut as corrupt and inept as a free press.  It really wouldn't matter to me, i wouldn't believe either of them.