Sounds like something that happened to us in La, we got someone's mail that wasn't ours. Got to looking at it, and it was the right house number, right street.....but WRONG CITY AND STATE. ROFL Imagine that one. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Bethany
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Greg

Yes they are. I have gotten cards returned to me saying insignificant address or wrong zipcode. The one time they put a black line through the zip, but you could still see it and it was the correct zip. And this was a card I was mailing right here in my state to my mother.
Ijits, fo sho!
~*~*Bethany*~*~