~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:44 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] The circus question (Not for children)

Remember the question about the circus?  What would you do?  Well here is the answer from one on another group....what a whack job. (no pun intended)

IF YOU COULD WORK FOR THE CIRCUS, WHAT ROLE WOULD YOU TAKE?  (clown,
juggler, etc.)

One of the many unheard of or "behind the scenes" positions.

I know Twirlmagic19 said Animal Emancipator...well I'd go for Animal Ejaculator.

Now hold on, before you call PETA or the police on me, hear me out.

These animals go through extreme physical rigors everyday, including being beaten on by angry ringmasters, magician's assistants and janitors. So my job would be to relieve that stress by beating them...off!

Anyone who has ever seen that P.O.S. "Freddy Got Fingered" knows ejaculating an elephant can be a very messy and dangerous job, but to see the look of joy on its face just makes being drenched in animal spunk worth it.