Books a Million normally has Joe Muggs.  They make (IMHO) nasty cofee.

Charles Mims

From: Greg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 5:00 PM
To: SandBox
Subject: [TheSandbox] Re: Coffee

Which reminds me, someone told me last night that they just opened a StarBucks inside the local Catholic hospital. In the Outpatient part I think they said, gotta check it out soon. lol

I was thinking we had one inside Books-A-Million, but I was wrong. Wasn't StarBucks. lol

Soooooo Huggy if the rumor mill is right, we got a StarBucks! Now I can check out more than just the ice cream. lol Speaking of, have you tried the ice cream yet?

Greg

I need a good cup of coffee....so I'm gone for a while.

Charles Mims

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

The SandBox, where food is a serious issue.
http://www.the-sandbox.org

The Truth at Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TruthPost/
We reserve the right to bury you in the sand if you do.