Cool.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Sndbox] ADMIN: The new list is working

The new list is established and appears to be working.  Begin sending your mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.  Try and remember to change the TO: line in items you reply to.

We will probably get mail from both lists for several hours until everyone get's notification of the change.

If you *are not* receiving mail on the new list check with me to be sure we didn't over look anyone.