Charles wrote:
Ahhh haaa....I was just curious since you are such a big OU fan whether you went there or not.
So, our mouse should give birth any day now...how joyful. NOT.  No, we didn't catch them in the act, but we can see the creatures moving in her belly.
Now instead of trying to find a home for 4 mice I suppose we will have to find a home for 20.  Ok, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but still...... I'm in favor of finding someone that has a snake.....
OU is the first college I attended, from fall 1979 to sometime in 1982 or 1983; the ending wasn't pretty and is foggy in my memory.  Basically, I dropped out for lack of desire and went to work.  Once I had the desire back, I attended the University of Tulsa beginning part-time in 1988 and graduated with a B.S. in May 1990.  From there I went straight to Oklahoma STATE University to graduate school and defended my thesis in November 1994, but I didn't officially graduate until May 1995.

Well, the time our mouse had a litter, she had 13, and she all lived until we sold some to a pet store and let the others go out in a field.

---Lowell