From: Charles
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:18 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Names suggestion...

It would be helpful for anyone going back to read the archive if we would sign our names.  The way the archive at http://www.mail-archive.net is working, and the archive at yahoogroups as well, all indication of who the mail came from originally is stripped.  So people who need to go to the archive for any reason will not know who they are replying to.

So, I'm just suggesting that you consider tagging your name at the end of your posts, or a initial.