From: Charles
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Dr. Laura: No apology to Muslims needed

Well I take offense that they would be going to the mosque in the first place.   I realize it was a private school and they aren't bound by the same strictures a government school is, but my kids wouldn't be going to a mosque.  It is in the mosques that this radical teaching is taking place.

In one mosque in (I think) Chicago, a reporter went undercover and heard them teaching hatred for jews, hatred for Americans, and telling them it was Allah's will to over throw the evil government of the US.

This wasn't a so called "radical" Muslim group either, it was a mainstream run of the mill mosque in a US city.  It wasn't a splinter group, or an activist group.  Just a group of normal everyday Muslims.

Her paper refused to print her story saying it might offend the freaking ragheads.

Charles Mims