From: Angela
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 6:26 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Zobmondo for Saturday

But think of how often you catch cats licking their own butt....Then they turn around and lick us. isn't that basically getting all their cat butt germs on us. I mean they have got to have the cleanest butts in the world, LOL. Mine's cleaning hers right now, LOL.

(and yes, I answered the gopher thing)

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men