Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Sunday, November 23, 2003

If we do not change our direction we are likely to end up where we are headed.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

As a joke, you will put a remote controlled monster under someone's bed. That will be really funny, although perhaps not quite as funny as when they put a real monster under yours.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Today you will meet Klive Dinky, the proprietor of Klive Dinky's Tropical Dream Vacation, and Spa Salon. He will turn out to be much shorter than you ever imagined.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Tomorrow when you wake up, many small objects on the carpet will bring you to the alarming conclusion that you have a live rabbit in the house. Search though you may, however, you will be completely unable to find hide nor hare of it...

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

It's about time you became better acquainted with mustard. Get yourself 7 different kinds of mustard, and try them with oven baked home fried potatoes, or in sandwiches with good bread and fresh vegetables and some excellent Swiss cheese. My granddaddy Stonebender always used to say "Take a big enough bite of strong mustard, and your other problems will seem insignificant."

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Rhubarb pie is the only antidote for your ailment. Trust me on this one. Also, someone's been teasing your cat.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

You will finally figure out what the problem is, with your car! Basically, it has developed a sense of humor.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

Good time to compliment your friends. If you can't think of anything else to say, tell them they're looking "very buff." That will leave them pleased, but slightly uneasy, and they'll spend a lot of time looking in the mirror.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Today you will begin to have nagging doubts about your feet.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

You will believe a completely rediculous hoax about a computer virus today, and everyone will tease you mercilessly.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

You will go into business making those little sugar packets that restaurants use, and make a fortune. The restaurants will have to use fewer of yours than anyone elses. Is it due to the pictures on the packets, of really fat people? Who knows.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

Good day to begin that toothpick sculpture you've been thinking of. Of course, where you're actually going to put a life-sized toothpick sculpture of a rhinocerous is another matter.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Today assa a joke, you willa make fun ofa how somebody talk. You willa get beata up.

The Daily Humorscope

Personal Humorscope Subscriptions

Thanks for subscribing to the Daily Humorscope!

This prediction was generated exclusively for Charles Mims.

Please forward this Daily Humorscope to your sister, and to all your friends and relatives who you think would like it. You may do anything you like with your Daily Humorscope, as long as you keep this notice intact, except resell it. Please use the Daily Humorscope content service to add it to your web page (coming soon).

To sign up for your own personalized Daily Humorscope, or to report problems, please visit the subscription page.

To change your email options, click here.

Copyright 2003 by Humorscope.com, All Rights Reserved