Awwww..... she's so little! Cute baby....

On Saturday, November 22, 2003, at 07:13 PM, Laurie wrote:

I spent the day at my stepdaughters house in Raliegh.
Here are a few pictures of my family along with my
grandbaby Simone.

Laurie

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner