I hope you feel better
--- Bethany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It doesn't feel like normal flu though. I can't
> explain it. Like my body just feels strange.

> "Keep American out of the liberal toilet.
> Vote Bush-Cheney in 2004"

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner