Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Hillary's deadlocked-convention 'healing' plan

In a message dated 11/21/2003 8:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Although Tom should support her, she wants a national health care system.

that would likely be the ONLY item i would support...i would need to hear her platform and weigh it against whomever she runs against in 2008 and make an informed decision.  I do NOT vote by party lines
TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals