Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] RE: [TheSandbox] Stephen King Defends Popular

My problem with having a "banned list" is that if I really
wanted to make one, I'd have to put McDonald's on it, and
that would really bum my kids.  (sigh)  In case you didn't
know, the Krocs were huge supporters of the Democratic
Party, and in her will, Joan Kroc left something like $200
million to National Public Radio, that bastion of liberal
broadcasting for which we are forced to help pay.  (sigh
again)

---Lowell