A friend of mine attended a Christian college where the tradition was to deliver a box of notes nightly from the men's' dorm to the women's dorm and vice versa.  My friend would write his fiance a note every night and close it with an inspirational Scripture reference.  One night, he meant to write the reference II Corinthians 5:1, which says:

"Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands."

Unfortunately, he referenced I Corinthians 5:1, which says:

"It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans..."

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that when we talk to God we're said
to be praying, but when God talks to us
we're schizophrenic?"
- Lily Tomlin -