IMO... It is all about people who are not "with the program" need to find something
else to do on Saturday.....

On Wednesday, November 26, 2003, at 04:13 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/26/2003 5:10:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Actually, the appropriate choice was discourage.  And yeah, any team that has it's own cheerleaders rooting for the other side is going to be discouraged by it.  I just really don't see how you don't realize that.  I mean it's like saying if your own friends and family won't support you who will?

its also like saying if one parishioner doesnt like the sermon the preacher should become discouraged and not preach   theres no sense to that.

you follow the team charles you should know that decision was solely based on bad press that could affect booster donations.  its all about the money in college football