Aww... thats OK, Bill.... We are use to it.... Have you met Huggy yet? <G>

On Wednesday, November 26, 2003, at 09:09 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Depending on the list volume I will probably be posting tests to the list
every so often. Especially if I don't see email going through for more than
a half hour or so.

Since thursday is Thanksgiving, I don't know what the list volume will be so
I hope that I don't fill everyones inbox with test email.

My apologies in advance for any inconveniance.

= =
Bill
CMH Enterprises
Technical support
http://www.cmhe.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Angela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 8:30 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] just a test

I'm getting mail here, or at least a little bit. I'm wondering if people
just aren't online tonight.

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 8:43 PM To: The Sandbox Discussion List Subject: [Sndbox] just a test

test

= =
Bill
CMH Enterprises