Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TheSandbox] What do you think...

In a message dated 11/26/2003 3:54:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He wasn't doing his job, when he was basically cheering for the other team on tv.

but he didn't CHEER for the other team, he did cheer for Bama he just mentioned he was privately rooting for his old school and they would always have a place in his heart.    But he was still doing his job ON the field of play.

Let's say an NFL draftee is playing for his team, and they play against the team he followed and has been a fan of his whole life.  He has probably mentioned this to other teammates and coaches as well, but when he is on the field of play he is going to help HIS team win.

Randy Moss (i hate using him as an example) while attending Marshall University went to an interview with a major sports publication (forget which one, likelt SI or sporting news) wearing a Florida State shirt.  Randy was briefly a member of the Seminoles before getting the boot for violating team rules.  No action was taken against him.  I still maintain that if the opponent was not AUBURN nothing would have been said.

TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

The SandBox, where food is a serious issue.
http://www.the-sandbox.org

The Truth at Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TruthPost/
We reserve the right to bury you in the sand if you do.