Hehehe...maybe hanging with us to troubleshoot the problems you will find we are a lot of fun....most of the time..<G>  Even when we are discussing something serious it's more likely we are going to crack wise.  I bet if we were at full complement (all the holiday folks were in the box playing) that your reference would have been a hit.  I thought it to be very witty...LOL

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 7:35 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] just a test/bill

LOL, I think that this morning I was having a hard time getting me head screwed on straight. I think I only got about 4 hours of sleep until my daughter decided that it was time to get up and play.

I wondered why my mails were not getting to the list.

Gotta remember to look through my bleeding eyes and check that "To" line before poping off emails.

= =
Bill
CMH Enterprises
Technical support