It's all part of my cunning plan, Charles. I feed Greg enough rope, and then I slap a libel litigation on him. >g>
Jimmy

The problem, Jimmy, is that if Greg is doing the telling, it might not be all true...

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimmy
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 7:50 PM
To: SandBox General Discussion List
Subject: [Sndbox] Fw: [TheSandbox] Fw: Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Bethany, it's nice to meet you. I have a special friend who is with comcast.net, so I'll know where to come if she has any problems. hehehe  Greg can tell you anything you might want to know about me, though he is only an adopted nephew. He wanted to tell folk that he had kin outside of Arkansas, and where better than Scotland? :-)
Jimmy