I think I will change Bill's Christmas present to some baby powder to help with the chafing those handcuffs will cause.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 7:31 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] RE: [ Ok, here's the scoop...

Good  job Huggy, keep the handcuffs tight for a bit and maybe we'll retain another member. lol It's for your own good Bill, you'll enjoy your stay. Or we hope so. lol :)

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that when we talk to God we're said
to be praying, but when God talks to us
we're schizophrenic?"
- Lily Tomlin -