a town without a starbucks?! Screamer hehee

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, November 28, 2003 07:39:47 AM
Subject: [Sndbox] Out of pocket

I'll be out of pocket most of the day.  You all read how I have to get my mail, so I'm only doing it a few times during the day.  We have a full agenda today, including a couple of birthday parties they saved up until we got home.

Going to get the girl's Christmas dresses today to....it should be amusing at the mall.  This town doesn't even have a Starbucks.  They have a Barney's, but it's just not the same.

Yesterday with everything being closed I had to drink my FIL's coffee.  Well...I drank half the cup anyway....LOL

If you run in to problems with the list, Bill is still monitoring, and will get it fixed ASAP.  Otherwise, posting is still turned on at the yahoogroups.com site.

Hopefully next week things will be under control.