Widdle Wabbits (A Thory To Warm Your Heart)

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in
the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you
have widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his
knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want
a widdle white wabby or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabby
or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabby over   there?"

She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands
on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice,
"I don't fink my pet python weally gives a thit."