Cool!  Have fun.  I've heard Zig Zigler once and he did an good job.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Box
Subject: [Sndbox] Motivational Conference

Today a bunch of us from Spawar are going to hear Zig Zigler do his
motivational speach. It is an all day workshop  kind of thing at the
Convention Center. I figured it was a day out of the office, I get paid for
it..and I might learn something that will be helpful in my crawl up the
chain of command. Spawar paid 225 a ticket and when I went to get mine,
there were 3 pages of names...so it should be interesting to see who all is
there. I think 5 from my dept. are going.

Laurie

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end