December 2, 2003

                         NOTE FROM CHRIS:

       Today's list was compiled from submissions sent in
        by you, our lovely and talented ClubTop5 members.

                The Top 20 Things Overheard During
              Jessica Simpson's Thanksgiving Holiday

20> "Why do we celebrate Turkey day, anyway?  Isn't that a
     country in France or something?"

19> "So how did the pilgrims know to pick a day when everyone
     would be home from work?"

18> "Nick, you're so smart!  You saved money by getting a FREE
     range turkey!"

17> "Put down the carving knife!  Jessica has her head stuck
     in the turkey again!"

16> "... all breasts and thighs, and where the head should
     be there's nothing but stuffing!  But hey, enough about
     Jessica -- where's the turkey?"

15> "We're having a huge ball of butter for dinner?  How totally
     gross!"

14> "How can could the Indians eat so much food and stay skinny
     like that Gandhi guy?"

13> "We shouldn't eat turkeys!  They should remain free to roam
     the plains of Africa with the kangaroos, the dinosaurs and
     the noble capybara!"

12> "In honor of our Native American friends, burritos
     for everyone!"

11> "Mom, Nick wants me to cook.  Does the Yellow Pages have a
     section for 'people who cook Thanksgiving dinner for
     celebrities'?"

10> "Nick, I give up.  I've hunted all morning and haven't found
     a single egg."

 9> "I saw Spider-Man in the Macy's parade.  You wouldn't believe
     how much weight Tobey Maguire has gained since the movie!
     He's huge!!"

 8> "I didn't know turkey guts were made out of bread!"

 7> "White meat or dark meat?  Hey... it's *all* turkey meat!
     You can't trick me again!"

 6> "Damn.  I was really hoping Thanksgiving was on Friday
     this year."

 5> "Stuff the turkey?  I didn't have to -- it wasn't empty.  Duh!"

 4> "I'm not sure if I did the turkey right. The recipe said to
     rub olive oil all over the breast, but all that did was make
     my bra sticky."

 3> "It's a melted Snickers bar.  I made *candied* yams this year."

 2> "Hey, look!  If you open *both* ends of the cranberry sauce
     can, two people can eat it at the same time!"

            and Topfive.com's Number 1 Thing Overheard
         During Jessica Simpson's Thanksgiving Holiday...

 1> "You want me to do WHAT with the gerblets?"

             [  The Top 5 List   www.topfive.com  ]
             [   Copyright 2003 by Chris White    ]