LOL..I can go along with that.  I don't think he's a bad man.  In fact as far as character goes I think he probably has the highest moral character of any president since Jimmy Carter.  I know his main concern is to get re-elected.

They just sent me a letter asking for $500 to be part of his advisory circle for re-election efforts in the Volusia county area.  I had to decline ;)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:12 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Re: [TheSandbox] Have a nice trip?

LOL!
I really do love GWB. Especially lately... I sort of think of him as the cartoon
character from the Looney Tunes ... "Foghorn Leghorn".... remember
the son of the old bitty that Foghorn was always chasing? "I am not a
chicken.... I'm a chicken hawk!".............. I do believe that GWB has his
heart in the right place and is a good man. I also believe that his main
concern is to get re-elected, however.