Sexuality: Christina Aguilera likes it

SYDNEY -- As far as sexuality is concerned, 22-year-old singer Christina Aguilera likes it -- enough to say it seven times during a news conference in Australia. The Syndey Daily Telegraph said Aguilera told reporters in all seven comments she is extremely comfortable with her sexuality. The news conference was held to mark the opening of her Stripped tour, which began at the Sydney Entertainment Center Sunday night. The newspaper said the five-times Grammy nominee -- a former Mouseketeer with Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake -- claims there is a double standard concerning sexuality between men and women. She told reporters: "I talk to Justin (Timberlake) about this and how he can talk about sex and be sexy and everyone thinks that's hot, but if a woman does it, it's looked down upon and all the name-calling and labels come into the picture. That doesn't slow me down. "I think it's healthy for a woman to be comfortable with her sexuality."