If you are having trouble seeing the email below click here.

T.G.I. Friday's® has partnered with Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. to create a mouthwatering menu that offers more variety for individuals following a low-carb lifestyle. Now, you can enjoy the fun and freedom of dining out at Friday's® without having to give up the taste.

At Friday's®, we have nine great, new menu items – complete with the Atkins seal of approval. Choose from tasty, shareable appetizers like Buffalo Wings and Tuscan Spinach Dip, and terrific protein-rich entrées like our signature Sizzling Chicken with Broccoli or Chargrilled Salmon with lemon sauce and capers. Looking good was never this satisfying.

So, come to a Friday's® near you and enjoy a meal with the flavor you expect, and fewer carbs, too.

If you wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe, please click here,
or copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
http://echo.bluehornet.com/clients/tgifriday/[EMAIL PROTECTED]