Michael Caine: Still flooded with offers

Michael Caine may be 70 years old, but he is not looking to retire any time soon. "I get quite extraordinary scripts for a man of my age," the star of "Cider House Rules" and "Secondhand Lions" recently told United Press International. "You'd be amazed how many leading roles there are out there for a man of my age. It's quite amazing. ... I just pick exactly what I want to do. What I think I'm going to have fun with." Knighted by the Queen of England and possessing a resume with more than 100 screen credits, Caine can next be seen playing a French Nazi on the run from assassins for four decades in Norman Jewison's new film "The Statement," due out Friday.