Wow, that's a lot of money spent.  I think we're close to that figure though. :-)

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 12:00 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Middle of the night posters?

Hell if I keep going the way I am, I'll be one of them.....I seriously need to get to bed. I did a lot of Christmas shopping today.....spent over $700 and still have more gifts to buy, ugh! Also had a Christmas party tonight, but thankfully I don't have to work again till Tuesday morning and I'm on all days next week. :)

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men