-- Jen --

From: Lockergnome Windows Fanatics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Sunday, December 14, 2003 10:33 AM
Posted To: Lockergnome Windows Fanatics
Conversation: FAVORITE: Mug Shots http://www.mugshots.com/ {Di ...
Subject: FAVORITE: Mug Shots http://www.mugshots.com/ {Di ...

FAVORITE: Mug Shots

http://www.mugshots.com/

{Directory of mug shots} Guess what pop star's mug shot is up there? This site wouldn't be complete if it didn't include Michael Jackson's mug. Let me take a moment and ask why he had to keep messing with his face when he looked his best (in my opinion) during the Thriller years? Anyway, Kobe is there. Nolte is there. Larry King is there! Apparently, he was arrested on larceny charges and the charges were dropped. Enjoy the trip down shame lane. [Meryl]